One possible solution is Google Keep. It allows you to create notes that look like sticky notes, but with so much more power! Here are a few great features you might like:
- Title your notes
- Choose a note color to keep yourself organized
- Add a note reminder
- Search your notes for any words in the title or body of the note
- Share notes with colleagues
- Tag notes with keywords (which allow you to pull up all notes with that tag)
- Add images to your notes
- Copy a note to a Google Doc if you need to do more work with it
- Can access on mobile devices (iOS and Android) or on the web
Use them with your PLC to have shared notes with reminders. Use different colored notes to keep track of different things (students, parents, PLC, grade level, etc.). Collect information or data on students and tag with the student's name to find quickly. Keep track of teaching resources, websites, etc. that you need to reference later and tag by subject or standard. The possibilities are endless!
To check it out, view the video below or visit https://keep.google.com/.